Thursday, May 30, 2013

Fabrics Hunting day!


I love hunting for fabrics.  It's fun and exciting but sometimes it can be frustrating too, like when you're visiting different shops and you still can't find the right fabrics for your project. That's when you need to be creative with your designs and have a great eyes to spot for different fabrics that can substitute for your project.


I have several favourite fabric stores that I get my fabrics regularly. I also know what their specialties are so that it will safe me a lot of time from running around sourcing fabrics from stores to stores. I can just go to that shop and the fabric is available right there. A great tip for you is to get to know the people who work there, if you build a great relationship with them you will always get great helpful service. 






So colourful and beautiful !




No comments:

Post a Comment