Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Welcome to my very first blog!




Wow, My 1st ever blog !

Now its time for me to embark into my new Journey in life!

I just realised what would be even more fitting is to start with a holiday in this brand new year of 2010.
I have been a Fashion designer for over 20yrs!

I have always been a person who appreciates life and its creations!

I have enjoyed all the loops and yarns of it all and still wanting for more.

Harnessing all aspect of design, I have taken its differences and have become a better designer!

I Create silhouettes with the beauty of lines and panels from mens’ to women’s wear, Daywear to evening, Gym wear to dance wear and now latin and Ballroom.

I have the apptitude understanding what people desire .

Having a passion to share with people. I want them to feel- what I see, to want - what I create.

I now know designing is my dream job regardless where and who I work for!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your first blog. looking forward for more of your success stories.
    Please show off your creations with lots of pics.

    Take care and have a great trip in Vietnam.

    Vinh

    ReplyDelete