Tuesday, September 28, 2010

"SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE!"


How fabulous it is to see movement in a dress? Especially this one, when I design this dress I always want to make it work with the body. Making sure that when it shakes it should still show the sIlhouette and lines of the dancer. I used fringing and mirror sequins to highlight this dress. The other aspect of the designs is to show the best asset like the cleavage, neck and shoulder definition and off course a little abs showing! Its cheeky and it moves with the body!
On to side to side partnering this dress is my designs in mens latin. I kept this design as slick as a gentleman partnering a gorgeous lady should be! Mens V-neck fitted top unitard is in matt black lycra and Stretch satin. The mens pants is in a pinstripe stretch gaberdine. I chose this shade of fabric so it has a gangster pinstripe look which will partner quite well with the fringe dress! Hope you like these designs!





No comments:

Post a Comment