Monday, September 13, 2010

Beautiful Thailand




























Beautiful Thailand is still as beautiful as what it was a decade ago!

The weather this time is the wet season! It is very hot still and the humidity is very extreme. You almost yearn for rain to feel a little better!
Shopping in the rain is quite fun and at times a relief!
Overall it was a successful and enjoyable trip!
Trying to take in the culture and realising how lucky we are. It is very humbling and very greatful of what we have ! This time around I didn't get sick as I was a little cautious with the water! But I have to admit I almost did a charlotte moment from a scene in Sex in the City movie! But Luckily I was fine! Besides all the safety issues of the tap water. Thai quisine is just absolutely amazing. My favourite dish is actually the Pad Thai and now the pad see yew is far better! I also love the Peking duck , japanese bento box and even Fajitas!





1 comment:

  1. The photos are fantastic. I wished I was there to share the fun of eating and shopping.
    Oh Well! maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete