Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The F.I.E.N.D.S- Sydney's Same Sex Dancesport Competition 6 July 2013


Two weekends ago, we attended The F.I.E.N.D.S  Sydney's Same Sex Dancesport Competition 2013. It was such a great event we were there to cheer Amanda and Sharon, they were performing in the competition. I was so pleased to see them wearing my latest design. They look fantastic!

Thanks for your support Amanda and Sharon. Nick and I really enjoyed the competition and thanks so much for your invitation to the event.

Both Amanda & Sharon were also featured on the front cover of the July issue (No. 651) of SX magazine.

In case you are wondering what is  F.I.E.N.D.S stand for:

Friendly, Inclusive, Easygoing, Non-political, Dance of Sydney

Thanks for visiting my blog and thanks for all your support.




No comments:

Post a Comment