Monday, September 9, 2013

AVL Designs Womens Spring Collection 2013, Coming Soon!



Today I am sharing just some of the designs from my Women's Spring collection 2013.

Some of the designs were inspired when I was travelling to Asia last year. I love the colourful embroideries work contrast on lighter fabrics. This Spring my collection is about celebrate life, vitality through the use of colours, patterns and using some of embroideries blocks and trims to highlight my designs.

As I mentioned on the last post, most of my designs are limited editions, therefore I will only produce maximum 10-20 designs. I want you to feel special and not walking on the street and you come across another person is also wearing the same designs as yours.

So I hope your like my Spring collection. More to follow..

Please stay tune.

Thanks for dropping by..




No comments:

Post a Comment